LIFE FoResMit is the Project of the month on the website of the Ministry of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea (here the link).
Deliverables and Reports
Litter fractions and dynamics in a degraded pine forest after thinning treatments – published on European Journal of Forest Research
Servizi ecosistemici erogati dalla foresta di Monte Morello: conoscenze e opinioni dei portatori d’interessi – published on Gazzetta Ambiente
Trade-offs between bioenergy and other ecosystem services in local forest policy: a case study in Italy – published on LUKE Natural resources and bioeconomy studies 41/2016
Technical update 2017/2018
- «The potential of recovering degraded pine forests«, published on the Resilience Blog of EFI (European Forest Institute).
- Here is an interview with Forester Panagiotis Mouchtaridis and author of the book Nick Kosmides at Municipal Radio of Xanthi «Beautiful city» 89.9 FM, where they talked about the LIFE program and the children’s book.
- Project of the Month on the official website of Italian Ministry of the Environment and Protection of the Territory and the Sea
- Publication of the FoResMit event on the Twitter profile of the Italian Ministry of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea
— NCP LIFE IT (@LIFEprogrammeIT) May 13, 2019»
- Article on Sherwood n. 228
- LIFE FoResMit on georgofili.info – COME DIRADARE I RIMBOSCHIMENTI PER MIGLIORARNE LA SALUTE – IL PROGETTO LIFE-FORESMIT
- LIFE FoResMit on georgofili.info – PERCHÈ RECUPERARE LE PINETE DEGRADATE– IL PROGETTO LIFE-FORESMIT
- Life FoResMit on Corriere Fiorentino newspaper
- LIFE FoResMit on Tirreno newspaper
- LIFE FoResMit on local newspaper
- Xanthi Forest Directorate according to the Action C2 “THINNING INTERVENTION“ of the European Project LIFE14 CCM/IT/000905 “FoResMit”, designed and developed a dynamic website (www.xanthigerakas-forest.gr) and a phone application, through a public tender, for viewing and getting information about the management data of the public forest “Gerakas – Xanthi – Kimmeria” study. Here the press release is available.