LIFE FoResMit is the Project of the month on the website of the Ministry of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea (here the link).
Deliverables and Reports
Technical update 2017/2018
Press releases (Action C2)
- Project of the month on the website of the Italian Ministry of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea
- The LIFE FoResMit event at the Ragionieri Library in Sesto Fiorentino on TuttoSESTO
- Percezione sociale delle gestione forestale: il caso della foresta periurbana di Monte Morello in provincia di Firenze.
- Press release on Sherwood n. 228: “Il progetto LIFE FoResMit: Recupero di foreste degradate di conifere per il ripristino della sostenibilità ambientale e la mitigazione dei cambiamenti climatici”
- Xanthi Forest Directorate according to the Action C2 “THINNING INTERVENTION“ of the European Project LIFE14 CCM/IT/000905 “FoResMit”, designed and developed a dynamic website (www.xanthigerakas-forest.gr) and a phone application, through a public tender, for viewing and getting information about the management data of the public forest “Gerakas – Xanthi – Kimmeria” study. Here the press release is available
- Life FoResMit on the Corriere Fiorentino newspaper
— NCP LIFE IT (@LIFEprogrammeIT) May 13, 2019
- Here is an interview with Forester Panagiotis Mouchtaridis and author of the book Nick Kosmides at Municipal Radio of Xanthi “Beautiful city” 89.9 FM, where they talked about the LIFE program and the children’s book.
- Here are the press release about the children book presentation and the press release concerning the children book production.
Life Foresmit at the Landscape Ecology Conference 2017, 24-29 September (Halle)
SISS annual meetings
- Siss 2017
- Siss 2015
3rd Annual Meeting Soil Biological Communities and Aboveground Resilience, Rome 17-19 november
Monitoring meeting 13 April 2016 at CREA in Florence